Sunday, July 31, 2011

And So It Begins

This is the first full day without my wife and child. They're on vacation. I've been up since six and have had three pots of coffee and countless cigarettes. I've watched two documentaries and finished a book. As I stated yesterday, it is my goal to stay as active as possible in an effort to stave off any worsening of my depression. Here it is all of 10:00 and I'm out of ideas. It's too hot to work in the yard and I surely have no plans to leave the house. Perhaps leaving the house should be my new goal. Maybe make a trip to a bookstore or music store or hell, get a haircut. I most certainly must take my teaching clothes to the dry cleaner's as school is a week away. My wife thinks I should try them on the ensure that they still fit. I don't think it matters much. I've not worked in a year and I have no intentions of spending any money on myself even if it is in preparation to return to work. Ho Hum...what to do, dear reader, what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment